Click the banner below to check into your telemedicine appointment.
Patient Guide: How to do your Telemedicine Remote Visit with your Northwest Gastroenterology & Endoscopy Provider
- Click on the banner above for telemedicine appointment Check In.
- Click the down arrow to select the name of the provider you are scheduled to see.
- Press “Enter Room”.
- Type your name in the box and click Check In (this is so we can see who is in our waiting room).
You should then see a screen that says you are in the provider’s waiting room. As you would normally, please sit and wait until your provider is ready to “get you from the waiting room.” Please forgive us if your provider is running late.
- It is a good idea to test out your equipment (webcam and microphone) before your appointment with the provider. You can use the test button in the bottom left corner. You can even come visit (enter and leave) our waiting room before your appointment day, as a test.
- If anything goes askew, your provider will call you at your appointment time. We will do our best to take care of you!
* Please note that a nurse may call you in advance of your telemedicine visit to help update your medical information, such as your current medications.